If you'd like to be more involved in the Rocky Mountains Lions Eye Bank and are considering running for the board of directors please review the following list of items in order to be placed on the ballot.
1. Lion members must be in good standing with their district, their multiple district and Lions International.
2. Must receive the endorsement of their individual lions club.
3. Letters of intent to run for district director must be received by their district governor and the current president of the eye bank at least thirty (30) days prior to the district convention.
4. The Colorado director-at-large candidates must file thirty (30) days in advance of the MD-6 convention with both the multiple district chairman and current eye bank president.
5. Wyoming directors-at-large candidates must file thirty (30) days in advance of the district 15 convention with the district 15 governor and the current eye bank board president.
6. Shall have no perceived conflict of interest in the business of the Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Bank.
7. Must not be a current employee, contractor or a spouse or immediate family member of a current employee or contractor. This does not include current and former part time recovery technicians.