We are committed to protecting our visitors' privacy, and we will not collect any personal information about you as a visitor unless you provide it voluntarily. Any personal information you communicate to us is kept within The Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Bank itself.
Your address and/or email adress will only be used to communicate with you regarding the Circle of Light Photo Project and your submissions for the duration of the project only.
Terms of Photo Submissions for the Circle of Light Photo Project
- You may submit photos at any time until the deadline. In fact, we encourage you to send your very best photos as you take them.
- Each photo must be accompanied by a short paragraph of why you chose that subject and what it means to you and your restored vision. This is where you get to elaborate on the story your photograph captures.
- Each participant is limited to a total of 5 photo submissions. Photos may be submitted individually or in a group at any time during the project period. If you'd like to substitute a new photo for one already submitted, call the Public & Professional Relations Department at 800-444-7479 or via email to email@example.com.
- Photos of identifiable persons MUST have a photo release form signed by the person in the photo or a guardian if under age 18. Signed forms should be emailed to the address above or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photos may be electronic or prints.
- Electronic photos should have a high resolution (at least 300 dpi)
Circle of Light Photo Project
Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Bank
1675 Aurora Court, Mail Stop F751
Aurora, CO 80045
- All photos become the property of the Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Bank, a non-profit organization, and payments cannot be made to the photographer for any use. However, no photo will be used in any format without crediting the photographer by name.
- The Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Bank may publish the photographs in its publications and in collateral material associated with public and professional relations campaigns. These publications include, but are not limited to, annual reports, newsletters, fundraising materials and events, news stories and gallery and museum showings. The photographer will always be credited by name as taking the photo. Photographs will only be used to further the mission of the Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Bank, a nonprofit organization.
- No participant is expected to interact with news media as a condition of their participation in this project. The Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Bank employs a professional and public relations staff who will handle all media inquiries surrounding the project. Participants will always be asked prior to scheduling any media interviews. Our professional staff will also help participants who agree to media interviews prepare for them.